ACSE membership is open to professional structural engineers whose principal activity is consulting in the structural engineering field in NSW.
Our members benefit from:
- Learning opportunities through regular access to educational and professional development events.
- Networking within the profession including opportunities for interaction with peers, industry partners and project leaders at social events.
- Annual Awards that provide industry-wide recognition for pioneering projects.
- Forums for discussing changes in the industry; the property market; professional challenges; and the value we provide to our collective clients.
- Serving as an ACSE Board Member in a position of influence to the industry and the Association while advancing their career.
- Access to a talent pipeline through participation in the university lecturing program.
- Promotion of companies through inclusion in the ACSE listings directory.
- Industry collaboration for the development and distribution of practise papers
- Support to serve on Standards Australia committees and contribute to the safety, efficiency and cost-effectiveness of engineering.
- Lobbying government bodies on matters of legislative concern to members.
- Interaction with other organisations including the Structural College of Engineers Australia and the Australian branch of the Institution of Structural Engineers and the NSW Chapter of Engineers Australia.
- Having fun at our social functions.
The annual subscription for ordinary members is $330.
The first subscription is payable on election and subscriptions on the 1st of July thereafter.