- This event has passed.
Engineering in the Pub: Combustible Cladding
April 2 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Presented by Neil McClelland, Technical Director – Facades, TTW
- what cladding is combustible,
- what is ACP,
- what the NCC said about the use of combustible cladding,
- what we as an industry did about combustible cladding,
- what Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (aka the Lacrosse Judgement) said we should have done about combustible cladding,
- what the NCC now says about the use of combustible cladding and
- how do you avoid having to do full scale fire testing?
On the first Tuesday of each month we host a presentation which is open to non-members, associates and junior engineers. These sessions explore technical and project-based topics in a casual pub environment. Held upstairs at The Occidental Hotel with complimentary beer and hot chips, these events always run at capacity and registration is essential.