Partner Housing provides pro-bono professional engineering, architectural and building services and funding to other organisations involved in village housing, clinics, schools, water supply, sanitation and infrastructure in developing countries. Offering two basic services:
- Pro-Bono Design and Help-Desk Engineering Services to other NGOs and governments of smaller Pacific countries.
- Finance, design, materials supply and supervisor mentoring for village construction projects.
Current construction programs include:
- Solomon Islands: Water supply and latrine construction. Partner: Ranongga Community Association
- Papua New Guinea: Affordable house, classroom and clinic construction in villages near Mount Hagen. Partner: Vision for Homes
- Fiji: House construction as part of the Cyclone Winston rebuilding. Partner: Habitat for Humanity Fiji
- Philippines: Basic Shelter and latrine construction as part of Typhoon Yolanda rebuilding. Partner: Save Gibitngil Island Association
ACSE looks forward to a productive and fruitful relationship with them.