Applications are submitted to the Board of Directors and applicants must meet the following criteria.
- Be a practising consulting structural engineer
- Have a minimum of ten years’ structural engineering experience that can be verified by an existing ACSE member.
- Hold chartered status (CPEng) with Engineers’ Australia or an equivalent international qualification that is accepted by the Board.
- Hold a position of authority within an engineering practice which requires supervision of project staff and responsibility for the certification of structural designs.
- Be included in the National Professional Engineers’ Register (NPER Structural)
Following receipt of your application form you will be contacted by a Board Member for an interview. Election takes place at a Board meeting following this interview.
For membership enquiries contact: Chloe Wyatt firstname.lastname@example.org